Friday, March 2, 2012

TGIF...

Well first week back after reading break seemed to go by pretty quickly, even though Monday felt like forever ago! But I am looking forward to a sleep in tomorrow, and having some time to get things done tomorrow. Then I'm going to a clothing swap! Yay! That will be lovely to have some wine, girl talk, and get some new-to-me clothes! Then Sunday is our last rehearsal for Vagina Monologues, with our performance on Tuesday!

Next week holds a lot: V-Monologue performance, Set of 5 "walk-through" (rehearsal), then an audition on Wednesday night. So lots to prepare for....

on a different note...I can't wait for the cherry blossoms to bloom!! That's a happy time!! Then sunshine, and warmth of summer is to follow that......

for now, it's a continual, rainy mood, with no desire to be out in it, so staying cuddled up in doors with my Mister.

Until they bloom, I'll try to keep alive some sense of spring and that happy feeling it gives me, he-he.


No comments:

Post a Comment