Monday, February 18, 2013

A year already?

I realize it's been almost a whole year since my last post! And what a year! Shortly after my last post last March, I find out that I'm pregnant! The best surprise ever I must say. With that learning came the realization that my life would change forever, and into something I had always dreamed of. So, goodbye to school. goodbye to "me" time, goodbye to just the two of us (William and I). But HELLO to love, to new adventures, to new learning to seeing through a new born's eyes, to the most wonderful position in the world: Motherhood. Our baby boy Ryder is now 14 weeks old, and changing every day. It is so amazing to see him noticing things for the first time, like his feet, or a new book, or toys that hang from his car seat. To see his smiles everyday, and to hear his giggles developing, melt my heart each and every time, over and over. I feel complete, and know this is where I am supposed to be. I have slight waves of "wishing" I were still in school with my friends, but then I get a snuggle or a look from my baby and I know right then and there, that no, this is right. I am fulfilled. He's the joy and the love of my life....alright, Will fits in there too, but come on, who can't love a baby, especially one you have created.





No comments:

Post a Comment