Monday, February 6, 2012

Baking & Yoga.







I am not a huge baker, and I haven't done Yoga for a long time, but within two days, I "baked" muffins (really I just added wet ingredients to an organic box mix, and then put it in the oven, but still) and had a fun yoga class.

The muffins made my place smell super good for the rest of the day after they were baked, and now I have good little snacks to last me the week. And it was really lovely to be "homey" and nest a bit. I did ALL my laundry! sheets, towels, everything! So it was was a real "home Sunday". I liked it.

And yoga was fun because we did some children exercises that our teacher shared with us. She has taken a course in teaching yoga to children, so she pulled out her manual with a whole bunch of fun exercises. The pictures here are taken after our class when Dustin, Rose and I were demonstrating for our class.
We giggled and it really was a great start to a Monday to do this (free!) yoga class at school. We also did eye exercises, which were neat, I didn't even think that there were eye exercises, but why wouldn't there be! Everything needs to exercised! (I just used the word exercise 3 times, and it wasn't until the 3rd time I spelled it right! it's just one of those words that I never can remember how to spell! haha)

Ok, that's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment