Sunday, February 5, 2012

Third times a charm...

Well, this is my 3rd attempt at a blog,let's see if I keep this one up!

I really don't need any more excuse for spending more time online, but I have been feel creative and inspired with online blogs and photo apps, and so I wanted to keep it going. Tumblr and instagram have been my main outsources for feeling creative and inspired, and for the time I have these days, they fit in nicely. There are so many people out there that have things to share, images, thoughts, fashion, inspiration, it really is quite amazing. I do hope that I reach to those people as well, as they reach to me.
I will do my best to keep alive my creativeness, and my imagination in this world where so much of that is pushed away because it's a "waste of time". Those people obviously don't live life to it's fullest. Because there is more to life then just the every day mundane things, there is a whole world out there, if you just open your eyes, your mind and your heart to it....

No comments:

Post a Comment